Magical Shell Chocolate Topping
This melty vegan chocolate sauce will harden magically before your very eyes when added to cold and creamy ice cream.
Write a review
- • 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or crushed chocolate bars
- • 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- • optional: 1 tsp sweetener (maple or agave syrup) -- I do not add sweeteners though
- • Alternative raw version: 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil + 1-2 Tbsp cacao powder. Stir briskly until smooth.
- 1. Add the chocolate and oil to a bowl.
- 2. Microwave for 30 second, or until the chocolate is soft and oil is melted.
- 3. Start briskly stirring. Continue stirring until the chocolate sauce is silky smooth. If large lumps remain, pop it back in the microwave for ten second intervals as needed.
- For more great vegan recipes visit Healthy Happy Vegan Life at http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com
The Everyday Vegan https://theeverydayvegan.com/