In the deep, dark depths of February, we can’t get enough soup. As boring as it may sound, soup is kind of the perfect meal—warming, healthy, and in this case, detoxifying thanks to the ginger. This recipe for Confetti Pho comes to us from Splendid Spoon (you might remember them from this) and will be our go-to meal for the rest of the winter.
- 1 Vegan Bone Broth from Splendid Spoon or 2 quarts low-sodium store-bought vegetable broth
- 1 stalk lemongrass, smashed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup spiraled or julienned or peeled carrot
- 1 cup spiraled or julienned or peeled turnip
- 1⁄2 cup sliced shiitake caps
- 1 scallion, sliced